MedSys Group strategic advisory services team is dedicated to bringing depth and breadth of knowledge and expertise gained through decades of working with and for leading healthcare providers, payer organizations and vendors. We bring this experience and acumen – and a commitment to unparalleled client success and satisfaction – to every engagement. Areas of our ENABLING THE EVOLUTION OF HEALTHCARE™ Advisory Services focus include but are not limited to:
- IT Strategic Planning and RoadmappingAs healthcare enters the “post EHR” era, Medsys Group works with client clinical and business leaders to help identify, plan and forecast strategic IT infrastructure and systems to capitalize on foundational investments, evolve IT capabilities, and innovate for market advantage.
- IT GovernanceYears of experience as technology, clinical and business executives in large healthcare systems have prepared the Medsys Group Advisory Services team with the knowledge and wisdom required to establish effective and efficient governance of IT systems, budgets and priorities attuned to the unique environmental and organizational needs of our clients.
- System Selection and Pre-implementation PlanningDefining and managing to an organization’s strategy for key systems – i.e., EHR, Revenue Cycle, HIE, and Analytics requires market and vendor expertise and experience. Medsys Advisory Services team provides these capabilities, plus a disciplined methodology for selecting, and initial planning for these systems. The program / project leaders and system analysts in our System Implementation and Support Services can direct and support the successful install and go-live of these systems.
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) and InteroperabilityThe Medsys Group Advisory Team has architected and lead numerous HIE and data interoperability programs for healthcare organizations, public-private entities, and innovative, employer-lead care consortiums. We bring expertise in interoperability technology, national and state initiatives, and the privacy and security considerations unique to data sharing.
- Data Management and AnalyticsAdvancement of clinical and business insight, enhanced stewardship and improved outcomes depend on the availability of actionable information. Our Advisory Services partners with clients in assessing, planning and implementing strategies and technologies for Data Warehousing, Data Management, Business Intelligence, and Analytics.
- Patient Engagement / ConsumerismAt Medsys Group, we recognize the patient/consumer is an increasingly vital stakeholder in providers’ IT strategies. We work with clients in planning and implementing patient engagement technologies tailored to their unique business and clinical environments and in the context of rapidly changing social and mobile technologies and trends and regulatory forces.